5000fish is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual for an Inside Sales role within the Sales team. The right person will have a solid reputation for consultative sales experience at meaningful companies/businesses with the innate ability to innovate.
Who we’re looking for in a nutshell:
- You love the chase. You enjoy finding ways to reach out to prospects and rope them into an amazing solution.
- You’re a teacher: You’re patient enough to hear what someone is struggling with (pain) and teach them a better way (solution)
- You learn to swim: You’re willing to find a way to make things work without finding excuses and create processes so the next person learns faster.
- You know what Business Intelligence, Dashboards, and Embedded Analytics is: If you need to look it up, this role isn’t for you!
- Identify and research prospective clients through a mixture of research, cold calling, personalized email campaigns & networking
- Display a real passion for running accounts by building and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue goals
- Become an expert at qualifying leads and you will help leads journey through demo and trial stages
- Understand Yurbi’s value proposition and sales pitch in order to effectively attract qualified prospects
- Provide ongoing market feedback reports and ways to refine positioning and outbound strategies
- Profile and prospect into stated target accounts.
- Keep 5000fish’s management informed by maintaining accurate and thorough records within the CRM and Slack
- Daily stand up meeting reporting on challenges, successes, and progress against plan
- Provide insights into prospects technology needs and feature requests.
Desired Skills and Experience
You have around 2-3 years of experience in selling or generating demand for enterprise IT solutions (BI, data analytics, database or other enterprise software) or 2-3 years as a Business Intelligence Analyst for a software or consulting company.
The candidate will have:
- Proven track record of exceeding yearly quota
- Previously worked in fast growing software sales company
- You have developed and nurtured new business and managed sales cycle, from generating leads through closing
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- A logical and analytical thinker and have demonstrated negotiation skills
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM, email, communication, and other tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- The drive to be a self-starter
- The ability to deal with objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
- References to back up their excellence
An ideal candidate will live in the DC Metro area, however, as a 100% remote organization, the right person for this position can be located from their remote office, anywhere in the US.
Sound like you?
To apply for this role, please hit the apply button and fill out the application form with your resume and cover letter. While we won’t be able to reply to every applicant if you feel you’re a great match for the 5000fish team, we’ll be in touch within 3-5 business days.
We look forward to hearing from you!